Platform Team/Sweets Distribution
Sweets Distributions packages form two major parts:
- Sweets Desktop
Sucrose, desktop environment of Sugar Learning Platform;
- Sweets Server
Server Kit components to create school servers to support Sugar Learning Platform.
Sweets Distribution provides the repositories mentioned in Sweets Distribution Linkbar list at the top of this page. All repositories except Factory are assumed to be stable (on platforms they support). The Factory repository is a currently developing trunk and should be used only for testing purposes.
Each repository page contains information about the content of this repository and how to configure it. That might be useful for downstream distributions.
See the supported platforms map to know what repositories are supported on what platforms.
These distributions are based on Harmonic Distribution:
- Sugar packages in Trisquel come from Sweets Distribution.
- The Hexoquinasa project created by Peruvian community to support Sugar Learning Platform deployments.
- Sweets Distribution usage instructions.
- Submit your bug report or feature request.
- Subscribe to the sugar-devel mailing list and email with the subject prefixed with [SWEETS].
- Ask your question on IRC channels, #sugar (not logged) or #sugar-newbies (logged).