Sugar Labs DC/Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sugar Labs DC Software Development Projects
Sugar Labs DC is actively involved in the development of several projects.
- Guido van Robot - GVR is a tool designed to introduce people to the basic syntax and structure of programing.
- Graphics API for Students of Python - GASP is a graphics API designed for beginning programmers and built on the pygame library.
- TimeLapse - TimeLapse is designed to easily record, store, and display data to be used in applications that need a scheduled recording mechanism.
- pyGrapher - pyGrapher is a utility for graphing functions as well as Polar and Parametric equations.
- Graphical Logic Circuits - This program uses a graphical display to teach students about how computers work on the lowest level.