Maintain and develop the collaboration and web-presence infrastructure of Sugar Labs.
We use this mailing list for discussions, http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/systems.
See the Infrastructure Team/Resources page for a list organized by machine, with admin contacts.
- Activities distribution, similar to addons.mozilla.org gnomefiles.org.
- An implementation of the upstream project, Remora, the underlying technology supporting addons.mozilla.org.
- API documentation.
- Gitorious instance for projects hosting
Moodle instance for:
- Lesson plans
- Relevant reading materials
- Related activities
- This is intended for filing Sugar bugs unrelated to any particular platform and for code reviews.
- We are also considering TracForge.
- Glucose and Fructose sources.
- Livecd images.
- SoaS images
- Anonymous ftp service: ftp://download.sugarlabs.org/
- Aggregator including blogs of the core team, activity authors, deployments.
- Shell accounts for developers.
- Personal home pages
- This wiki.
- Authenticated FTP service for users. Only allows TLS AUTH (ftps).
- A few, well designed, static pages to introduce the project.
- Staging ground for changes: www-testing.sugarlabs.org (Machine/sunjammer)
- Asterisk PBX installation for local users
xs.sugarlabs.org (Solution Grove)
- Development school server
- Project blog to to make it easier for people to follow what's happening in Sugar Labs land. Walter's community news could be published through this too.
- Provide a private ticketing system for non-public and administrative tasks.
- Infrastructure Team/Account Management
- Infrastructure Team/Central Login
- Infrastructure Team/Contacts
- Infrastructure Team/Coordinator
- Infrastructure Team/FAQ
- Infrastructure Team/Getting Involved
- Infrastructure Team/Meetings
- Infrastructure Team/Migrating to GitHub
- Infrastructure Team/Mission
- Infrastructure Team/Puppet
- Infrastructure Team/Resources
- Infrastructure Team/Roadmap
- Infrastructure Team/Services
- Infrastructure Team/TODO
- Infrastructure Team/Template virtual machine lucid
- Infrastructure Team/Zamboni
System administration procedures
- Sysadmin/Add resources to a VM
- Sysadmin/Add shell account
- Sysadmin/Add virtual machine
- Sysadmin/Announcing downtime
- Sysadmin/Autocheckout repositories
- Sysadmin/Delete virtual machine
- Sysadmin/Migrate virtual machine
- Sysadmin/Planet syndication request
- Sysadmin/SSL Certificates
- Sysadmin/User management