Talk:Tutorials/Installation/Install with liveinst
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:24, 25 January 2012 by Satellit (This does work well with f17 SoaS live CD; I have installed KDE, XFCE Desktops and sugar-emulator and from the 320 Gb USB-HD.)
The tutorial page should probably not be distracted with testing results and experiments.
- This Does Work. I have installed KDE, XFCE Desktops and sugar-emulator and from the 320 Gb USB-HD.
Fedora-17 Install to HD with liveinst
- liveinst is broken on this live CD
- Updating anaconda fixes the problem --Satellit 12:28, 25 January 2012 (EST)
- Update Anaconda
yum install Anaconda
- Updates anaconda to i686 0:17.2-1.fc17
- Now it installs to USB HD
- (Later builds do not see USB's)
- Logs into Sugar via GDM