We have several types of accounts:
Sugar Labs Central Login
At this time, the only resources covered by this type of account are:
Send a request to the administrative contact sysadmin @ sugarlabs . org, specifying:
- Your desired username:
- First name
- Last name
- Your contact email
- Sponsor (an existing account who is sponsoring your request)
Requests are normally processed within 2 business days. In case of delays, please contact the Infrastructure Team.
If you already have an account on some Sugar Labs resources, please use the same username and contact email. This will avoid confusion when we consolidate user accounts.
Note: the Sugar Labs sysadmins are working to consolidate Sugar Labs accounts under a single centralized login.
- Service/email -- How to request a forwarding email alias
- Service/smtp -- Sending email from your @sugarlabs.org account
- Service/imap -- Reading email sent to your @sugarlabs.org account
- Service/shell -- Shell account rules and details
- Sysadmin/User_management -- Maintenance recipes for user accounts (for sysadmins)