Sugar on a Stick/previous versions
From Sugar Labs
< Sugar on a Stick
- 1 Sugar on a Stick
- 2 Spins Archives
- 3 Fedora Mirrors List
- 4 SoaS installation variations
- 5 Category:Live USB
- Also located on left side of all Wiki pages under Projects
- Last version released May 29, 2012
- released 09 November 2011
- released 09 October 2011
- released 02 November 2010
- released 25 May 2010
- released 03 December 2009
- released 22 June 2009
- Sugar Labs Archive to download Mirabelle and earlier SoaS versions
- Fedora 13 Spins Archive
- Fedora 14 Spins Archive
- Fedora 15 Spins Archive
- Fedora 16 Spins Archive
- Download Latest Fedora SoaS
- Fedora Torrents: http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/spins/
- (Burn the .iso to a CD and Boot with the resulting CD)
Fedora Mirrors List
- A collection of install methods
- Fedora 17 Test Cases
- This is an example of a dd writable SoaS-v2.img file which produces a fully functional Conventional install on a USB. This is equivalent to a liveinst install to USB disk.
- It was first suggested by bernie in early 2010 as a better alternative to the currently used live USB SoaS file systems with their fragile and limited sized overlay,
- This functionality is expected to be included in Fedora 18.
- This can also be realized by entering "liveinst" in root sugar terminal.
- This is the Anaconda installer for live file systems which installs to the USB disk with a normal install.
- Approximately 2 times as large a USB stick is required (4 GB minimum) as a compressed file system and an overlay are not used.
- A collection of links on how Live USB images are used in different distributions.