The Sugar Labs Oversight Board "shall meet at least once per quarter to discuss various topics pertaining to the regular activities of the Sugar Labs Project and Sugar. (It is expected that more frequent meeting will be required in the early stages of the program.) The minutes to these meetings shall be posted publicly on the Sugar Labs wiki,"
Committee reports will be a regular part of the meetings.
The meeting is mainly targeted to Sugar Oversight Board, but everyone interested is welcome to join. It's primary purpose is to discuss general issues related to Sugar and the Sugar community; however, it is not intended as a replacement for the weekly developer meetings.
Questions for upcoming meeting
If you have an idea or a question to discuss with Oversight Board members gathered in one place at the same time, please add new entry to the list below, at least prior to ~48 hours before the scheduled time to let the meeting chairman form the final agenda and/or contact with you if so.
- add question/topic with detailed information here
The discussion topics for upcoming meetings are listed below. Topics will be collected between meetings, triaged by the meeting chair, and send out in the meeting announcement on ~24 hours before the meeting. A reminder to add topics will be announced in the Sugar Digest.
- Wednesday, 2020-11-25 at 20:00 UTC, (per agreed motion 2020-06, "meet every two weeks"),
- on Jitsi
Current draft is published at https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2020-09-30 (which will later become the minutes for the meeting).
Our agenda is typically negotiated as first item of business in the meeting. Add topics by either;
- write to sugar-devel and slobs at lists dot sugarlabs dot org (the most transparent method), or;
- write to slobs at lists dot sugarlabs dot org (a transparent method), or;
- write to a member of the oversight board (a non-transparent method).
- editing the wiki page for the agenda yourself (before the meeting).
Standing agenda items;
- pending motions from e-mail,
- reports from project representative (Conservancy liaison),
- reports from Ombudsman,
- reports from project teams, e.g. administrators of Google Code-in or Google Summer of Code,
- discussion of goals,
Logs of meetings on the #sugar-meeting channel are available here.
18 Oct minutes
10 Nov (no quorum) log
23 Dec (log)
16 Dec (log)
11 Jul discussion
25 Jun discussion
06 Mar (minutes)